Relocation Services In Serbia
You’ve decided to move to Belgrade. How do you now move all your belongings from your current home? The easiest method by far is to hire a specialist international moving company who will take good care of your belongings and furniture, facilitate all the paperwork and help you with all the necessary legalities of moving to Serbia. It’s possible to plan the move on your own, but it can be very difficult and frustrating. Let the experts give you a helping hand so you can feel secure in your move to the white city.
Below are a number of international companies who have been personally recommended by recent expats of Belgrade:
- AGS Movers Serbia: AGS has a large professional network offering international removals, storage facilities, packing and unpacking services and insurance policies. An agent will advise you through the whole process, including the paperwork.
- Allied Pickfords Serbia: Part of both the Allied international network and Pickfords, APS is one of the oldest and most trusted removal companies in UK. They offer international removals and storage, packing and unpacking services, comprehensive insurance, pet shipping, etc. They provide a personal coordinator to work with you throughout the move.
- City Move Belgrade: City Move mostly cover Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina. They are part of the IRU (International Road Transport Union) and offer free quotation, packing and unpacking services, customs clearance, setting up of your furniture if needed and removal of used packing materials.
- Matrix Relocations: Matrix are an expert moving company in South-East Europe who mainly work with relocation around the Balkan countries. They are experts in Serbian requirements for importing your personal effects, pets or vehicles. They offer packing and unpacking services, storage and transit, tracking of your shipment and an adviser will be on hand to guide you during every stage of the process.
- Sirelo: Is an independent moving platform from the UK. They will help you to find out everything about moving countries and also removal companies. Their database is built with all the relevant national and international moving companies across UK. Additionally, their local team and international network of bloggers, aim to provide you with relevant information every day.
There are more removal companies operating in Serbia, so take a look in your home country to see if any companies are offering services more suitable to your needs. Here are a few more websites to kick-start your search:
Whether this is the first time you’ve moved country or you’re a seasoned expat, the process can quickly become stressful without good prior planning. We recommend giving yourself 2-3 months if possible to arrange packing an entire house and filling out the necessary documentation – this should help you to deal with any issues as they arise and avoid a last-minute crisis.